I’m a graphic designer who is skilled in delivering creative assets for visual brands at-scale.
🏞️ Work History
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Project-based image editing, web graphics, layout design for online and print, social media content creation, logo design and visual brand identity.
Volunteer promotion and event graphics for Allston Village Main Streets, a non-profit organization.
May 2019–June 2022
Boston Consulting Group
Global Brand & Design Specialist
Collaborating with senior designers and key stakeholders to visually define, guide, and apply evolutions of BCG brand.
Production design formatting publications and data visualizations for .com and social media.
Advisor to various stakeholders on visual brand adherence, ensuring cohesive visual identity across digital channels.
Strategic partner in implementing an automated article layout creation system using CMS.
Strong abstract thinking and ability to synthesize information into a compelling, easily-digestible story.
Nov 2018–Jan 2021
Part-Time Freelance Graphic DesignerTea Forté
- Assisting the Senior Graphic Designer in creating engaging content for online visual brand experience.
- Project-based image editing, image resizing, and design of web graphics showcasing tea-related products (drinkware, tea gifts, food photography, etc.)
Concepting and drafting layout designs for extended branding content on Amazon marketplace.
Digital design for Email and Google ads.
- Remote collaboration involving Email and Zoom communication and shared digital asset management responsibilities via a cloud-based storage space.
Feb 2018–May 2018
Regan Communications Group
Graphic Design Intern
Assisting the Head Graphic Designer in the concept and design of marketing collateral for web, email, social media, and print.
- Drafting menu designs, reward card designs, and promotional marketing materials for Boston restaurants.
- Gathering and organizing digital files for internal use in new projects.
- Photo editing of new product imagery.
Emmanuel College, Boston MA
B.F.A. Graphic Design
Graphic Design for Print, Web Design, Motion Design, 3D Form, Sketching, Printmaking, Marketing and Branding.
Studio Monitor work-study role for the College‘s Digital Design Lab, providing: assistant maintenance of inkjet printers; photo documentation of artwork with digital camera and lighting; support of the Art Department as a positive, engaging on-campus experience for peers.
Professors assistant and peer tutor for an introductory design course.
Student Ambassador for Bauhaus University semester exchange program.
Bauhaus University, Germany
Semester Exchange in Visual Communication
Branding and Visual Identity
Digital Asset Management
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Acrobat)
Miro, Slack, and Trello